What is hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation or Brown patches are a consequence of many factors, including:
- sun exposure
- hormonal fluctuation
- Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy or menopause
- Skin trauma
What is Dermamelan?
Dermamelan is a highly effective treatment designed to lighten the discoloration and provide a smooth, even appearance to the skin.
Dermamelan Treatment consists of two phases. It is imperative that both be used according to the following directions to achieve complete success. Phase 1 is applied in clinic, and adjusted according to the individual’s skin type and tone.
Phase 2 is a maintenance product used at home following the professional treatment.
How does Dermamelan work?
Dermamelan Depigmentation treatment’s principal action is the reduction of discolored patches of melanin on the face, neck, chest, hands or body.
Dermamelan also regulates the production of melanin and thus blocks the formation of new patches.
Need more info? Contact us!
What are Dermamelan’s benefits?
As well as being extraordinarily effective compared to other available treatments, Dermamelan offers several other major advantages over other depigmenting treatments:
- Highly effective on all types of hyper-pigmentation, especially deep and severe melisma or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Effective on resistant hyperpigmentation that failed to resolve after traditional treatments
- Rapid and easy depigmenting action : results visible within a week
- Compatible with all skin types
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Beneficial for acne patients
'No comments yet... Be the first'